The Color function preset allows to change all the main colors of
the theme just selecting a new brand color in the Boost settings page. It
is possible because all the main colors are obtained by Sass functions
over the brand color. It is not necessary to code to use this preset, just install and change the brand color in the Boost settings page.
The preset is based on the default Boost preset with a few style rules added for increase the visual impact of the colors.
To see a comparison between the Boost color palette and the Color Function palette and some suggestions of brand colors to use with this preset click here. The preset with the default color looks like this:
Just changing the brand color to brown (#b16740) and the theme will looks like this:
Read more about or fork this preset on GitHub.
- Download the Color Function Preset.
- Go to the Boost settings page (Dashboard > Site administration > Appearance > Themes > Boost).
- Click to add Additional theme preset files and upload it.
- Save changes to view your new preset option in the Theme preset dropdown.
- Select the new preset in the Theme preset dropdown and change the brand color if you want.
- Save again and it's all done.