EC Regulation 852/2004, Annex II, CHAPTER XII requires that Food Business Operators are to ensure that food handlers are supervised and instructed and/or trained in food hygiene matters commensurate with their work activity;
This course is aimed at anyone working in catering or hospitality whether employed or self employed, working in restaurants, hotels, fast food outlets, takeaways, cafes, bars, kitchens, catering in hospitals, schools, colleges, and residential care and nursing home type environments.If you are a food handler in a catering environment who prepares and serves food directly to the consumer such as a cook or a chef then this course will meet your requirementsThis is an online self study course and was previously known as the Basic Food Hygiene course.
DURATION & CERTIFICATION
The training and test usually take between 2 to 3 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). Learners complete a timed 60 minutes multiple choice type exam, comprising 30 questions, and;are required to achieve a 67% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test 3 times at no extra cost, having revisited the training material. Certificates are printed online on successful completion of the course.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
This course is accredited by the CPD certification service. On the front page you wil find a link to click on, to find out more about the course programme and learning outcomes. Once you are satisfied this is the course for you return to the available courses icon on the front page and click on the blue Level 2 Food Safety Course in Catering heading with paypal logo next to it ( P ) and you will be taken to the pay pal payment page.
If you are an employer/teacher and want to enrol a number of students without using paypal or if you do not have a paypal account, please contact the adminstrator by email : email@example.com to make arrangements
Creator: fsmatters ltd t/a fsm online training - Publisher: altan ahmet
Subject: Food Hygiene - Audience: Students - Educational level: Secondary
Language: English - License: All rights reserved - Time updated: Sunday, 10 March 2019, 3:15 PM
Activities : SCORM package (6) - Forum (1) - certificate (1)
To get started today, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click the login button and create an account with a valid email address.
2. Check your email for a link to activate the account.
3. Once the account is activated, you will be able to select from the range of online courses.
4. Select from the blue icon on the right side of this web page to see what courses are available.
5. Read through the course descriptions to decide which is suitable to your needs.
6. Once selected, pay via the PayPal icon.
7. Users have 60 days to complete a course before it expires
8. You can log in and out as many times as you wish within the 60 day period the course is available to you, Each course is split in to a number of units and an exam. It is recommended that students complete a whole unit before logging out, otherwise you will be required to repeat the unit when you next log in.
9. A certificate will be available online for you to print off upon successful completion of your chosen course.Should you wish to receive your certificate by post on A4 certificate grade paper, there will be an additional charge of £8.00.You will need to contact us by email to request this service.
10. Our courses can be completed on desktops/laptops with Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later and one of the following browsers when suitably connected to the internet/wi fi.:
Windows: Internet Explorer 8 and later,Google Chrome (latest version),Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version).
Our preferred user experience is to use Google Chrome ( latest version ), which will also permit you to view in HTML5
format if your browser does not support Adobe Flash Player