English B2 Course
This course is a B2 Upper Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a very good level of English.
The course is divided into nine units:
- Unit 1: Environment Matters
- Unit 2: Past and Present
- Unit 3: Who's got talent?
- Unit 4: Travel and Adventure
- Unit 5: Bookworms
- Unit 6: Multicultural Matters
- Unit 7: School Life & Courses
- Unit 8: Connected
- Unit 9: Shopping
The course has over 50 reading, listening and writing quizzes with seven tutor-marked assignment. At the end of the course, there is final B2 level assessment. All students receive a detailed language profile report with a recommendation for further study.
By the end of the this course students:
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her school related subjects or work environment.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.