English B1 Course
This course is a B1 Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a good level of English. The course is divided into ten units: Unit 1: Weather Unit 2: Travel and Holidays Unit 3: The Natural World Unit 4: Reading Matters Unit 5: Places & Jobs Unit 6: Past, Present & Future Unit 7: Music & Fashion Unit 8: Disaster and Invention Unit 9: Computers Unit 10: Environment The course has over 50 reading, listening and writing quizzes with five tutor-marked assignment. At the end of the course, there is final B1 level assessment. All students receive a detailed language profile report with a recommendation for further courses. The cost to enroll for this course is $20.
Tags: English, ESL, EAL, Cambridge - Subject: English Language - Audience: Students - Educational level: Secondary
Language: English - License: Creative Commons - Time updated: Friday, 16 February 2018, 5:03 PM
Activities : Label (80) - Quiz (52) - Page (43) - URL (27) - Forum (12) - game (10) - Glossary (10) - Assignment (4) - Choice (1)
This course is a B1 Intermediate Level Course. It is recommended for students who have a good level of English.
The course is divided into ten units:
- Unit 1: Weather
- Unit 2: Travel and Holidays
- Unit 3: The Natural World
- Unit 4: Reading Matters
- Unit 5: Places & Jobs
- Unit 6: Past, Present & Future
- Unit 7: Music & Fashion
- Unit 8: Disaster and Invention
- Unit 9: Computers
- Unit 10: Environment
By the end of this course students:
- Can understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in school, leisure, etc.
- Can deal with most situations likely to arise while at school in an area where the language is spoken.
- Can produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Can describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes and ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.