AP05 - Anatomy Physiology - The Integumentary System
This Free Mini MOOC provides Quick introduction to "Anatomy Physiology - The Integumentary System" in just a Single Week, on your Smartphone with Off-Line Access after initial onetime download !
Creator: Dr Arun Jamkar, Dr Sanjay Varade and Dr Manoj Killedar - Publisher: IIT Way WM
Tags: Anatomy, Physiology, Mini MOOC, Smartphone, Mobile, Moodle, - Subject: Medical Science - Audience: Students - Educational level: Tertiary
Language: English - License: Creative Commons - Time updated: Friday, 10 November 2017, 3:31 PM
Activities : Book (9) - Forum (5) - Glossary (1) - Quiz (1) - simplecertificate (1)
This Mini MOOC provides following features:
- Smartphone compatible Responsive Design
- HTML5 Interactive Activities
- Question-Answer Discussion Forum
- Single Week duration with Study Plan for each Day
- Fully Randomized Examination with Negative Marking, which is Open Book and Open to Discussion among peer students / teachers
- Online Certificate generation after student achieves minimum 40% score.
- Very simple intuitive design which nurtures effective learning
Moodle™ is a registered trademark.
Privacy | Contact